Here's a glimpse at some of what will happen at Novel Boot Camp in the Jungle, November 4-10, in Nosara, Costa Rica. Join us and you will:
- Learn and apply the difference between plot and story
- Discover and deepen your protagonist's fatal flaw or wound
- Track your protagonist's growth from inciting incident to revelation
- Write the revelation scene, in which your protagonist experiences meaningful change at THE END of your novel
- Revamp the way you think about scenes, setting, voice, theme
- Surf, paddle board and ride horses on the beach
- Hang out in paradise with other writers who get you
- Unwind with tropical drinks and jungle-view yoga
- Night hike to beachfront restaurants by the glow of bioluminescent plankton...
You get the idea. Participants have lauded this retreat as "life changing," "an MFA in a week," "mind blowing," and "one of the best experiences of my life."
Did we mention that Nosara is Trip Advisor's number-one place to vacation in Costa Rica, and one of National Geographic's top twenty surf destinations in the world?
If you have any questions or want to chat about whether or not this retreat is right for you, we're just a message away.
Full details about this retreat can be found here.